You have no items in your shopping cart.
Some Wrong Ways to Wash Your Hair Extensions
This entry was posted on September 28, 2017.
Washing your extensions is very simple, but there are some wrong ways you may have used to damage your hair extensions. Here are some wrong behaviors you should avoid.
1. Wash your hair extensions too frequently. This will make your hair become dry and break, what's worse, frequent washing can also lead hair shedding from wefts. Too much chemical and heat will lead hair to lack of moisture.
2. Before washing, you did not comb the hair extensions. Brush the hair before washing, or the hair will be knotted. Combing can decrease hair shedding, it also keeps hair luster and bouncy.
3. Use too much shampoo.
4. Comb hair when it is wet. The hair is very easy to break when it is wet, so do not comb the hair when wet.
Have you done these to your hair? Do not worry, follow me here to get the right way to wash hair extensions next.
1. Divide your hair into two sections, brush with a paddle brush or a wide-tooth comb.
2. When the hair is completely wet, apply a small amount of moisturzing shampoo to remove hair oil. I suggest your use herbal shampoo because it will not let your hair extensions brittle and dry.
3. Apply good conditioner to your hair. Use the conditioner when the hair does not have too much water. Leave the conditioner on hair for about 15 minutes, then rinse.
4. It is best to let the hair dry naturally. You do not need to add leave in conditioners or oils to the hair before drying it.