You have no items in your shopping cart.
What is a Body Wave
This entry was posted on May 22, 2015.
Body Wave Definition
Body wave is one kind of loose curl hairs that result in wave pattern. The section of hair is wrapped around a big roller to create a soft and natural looking wave, that is how body wave be made of. The rollers could be in different size to make different curls. If the rollers are small, the hair can be curled as deep wave, or natural wave, and so on.
Body Wave are Suitable For
- People with nice hair that want more body and hold their texture.
- People have curls on the head but lacking shape and volume.
- For the people who want to add texture, volume, and waves to be more attractive.
- People have straight hair who want to change style and get a bit more texture and movement.
About Body Wave Perm
Before you get started to do body wave perm, you should know something about the perms. A perm, woman used to call it as permanent wave, just like straightening, are all about changing the molecular structure of the hair by using chemical stuff, from this way to add curl texture to your hair. Frequent perms will cause much more damages and weaken your hair. Even with those cons, women still prefer to get a perm hair in order to get more admiring views from peers. After perming to a body texture, your hair would be changed a lot, as a slight wave and large curls from the root to tip. It looks more bouncy and voluble than just straight hair! Check out body wave before and after pictures online, you gonna be amazed by the magic of body waving. When you are wearing the full body waves, it is surefire to bring you more confidence wherever you are.
How To Treat a Permed Body Wave
The hair became more fragile after been permed, so you should take extra steps to take care of a permed body wave. Here are some tips for a perm hair:
- Do not wash your hair within 48 hours after a perm. After a perm, the hair is very fragile, it needs time to adjust the chemicals used in your treatment.
- Using some special shampoo as marked "chemically treated hair".
- Using a good conditioner after shampooing to relax and ruin your perm.
- Air dry a perm body wave is the best method when you wash your hair, instead of blow drying your hair.
- Good to combine your hair with finger or tooth comb in the first 24 hours .
- Also trim your hair once a month. So your permed hair could still hold the texture well.
- Do not swim while wearing a permed wave. Or you can find a cap to cover your head when you want go for a swim.